Our Earth’s Healing Balm is one of our Natural and Herbal line’s, I Love You Naturally, best seller. Because of its potency, a little goes a long way and it can be used for a number of ailments that your dog or cat can have.
Ideal Uses for Earth’s Healing Balm
Cuts | Hot Spots | Bug Bites | Cracked Elbows | Scrapes | Fungus | Dermatitis | Sore Paws
- Naturally Antibacterial and Anti-fungal
- Concentrated and non-diluted, a small amount goes a long way
- Topical use only, clean affected area and gently massage the salve into the skin
- Recommended to use with PawFlex Non-Adhesive Bandages
- Featured Ingredients: Dang Gui, or Female Ginseng, has been attributed to decreasing swelling, alleviating pain and promoting tissue regeneration. This herb has a long history in Chinese medicine used to help with blood flow and circulation.
Calendula and Yarrow soothes, comforts and speeds healing. They are naturally noninflammatory and anti-fungal used to remedy most skin maladies.
Comfrey has long been used in folk medicine for wounds and other skin infections, as well as easing pain.
St. John’s Wort transforms bruised and broken skin and repairs tissue.
Our I Love You Naturally™ and Wickedly Potent!™ are animal cruelty free, and contribute to no animal testing. Our products are tested on us to see if it’s good enough for them. Most of our products are vegan, with the exception of the products with honey or beeswax. We list all our ingredients, to be completely transparent, even though, it is not required by law for OTC herbal products.
CONTENTS 2 oz.
Water, Comfrey Leaf and Root, Echinacea Root (Echinacea Angustifolia), St. John’s Wort, Calendula, Yarrow, Dang Gui (Angelica Sinesis Root), Vitamin E, Rosemary Essential Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, with Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Borax and Beeswax.
—The above properties are based on independent studies & traditional uses—